concert - 5th October - ben and beths wedding

for anyone in the orchestra or choir to air views and find out about stuff
jessemorning
Site Admin

concert - 5th October - ben and beths wedding

Post by jessemorning »

its bethany porter who plays cello with the orchestra (especially in the early days) and is the' backbone of the shires string ensembles.
the wedding takes place over the whole weekend but our performance will be at 12:30 on the sunday. so aim to arrive at 11:30.

the address is:
Chelvey Court (BS48 4AA). Parking in the same field, just off Chelvey Road. NB: at time of writing there is a sign that says that the bit of Chelvey Road coming off the A370 will be closed on our wedding weekend, in which case if you are coming from the Bristol way the best approach is down Brockley Lane instead.

i reckon similar setlist to priston:
star trek - bass ruth
festival - bass ruth
house of pleasure - bass ruth
space oddity - bass neil, lead vox stephen hall
starman - bass ruth, lead vox tony
mehbooba - bass ruth
Angel - bass neil, lead vox rebecca
purple haze - bass neil, lead vox magda
3rd stone from the sun - bass neil,
Move on up - bass ruth, lead vox jenny
Superstition - bass ruth, lead vox, rebecca and rich

encore - les fleurs if you like to

drums - greg
bass - ruth and neil smith
guitar - jesse
Last edited by jessemorning on Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Johanna_Tuba

Re: concert - 5th October - ben and beths wedding

Post by Johanna_Tuba »

I may cycle actually - should take less than an hour and there's reasonably quiet roads and cycle paths. Anyone want to join me?

Melanie - bari

Post by Melanie - bari »

I will have space for 1 or 2 people (depending on size of instruments) if you are in South/Centre of briz...

Camille-Sop

Post by Camille-Sop »

Hi if anyone can give me a lift from the centre/Hotwells/Montpellier it would be great (no instrument). Thank you. My email: c.hesse@laposte.net

Lucius Redman

Post by Lucius Redman »

Hi Melanie. Yes, if you've still got a seat left in your motor, I'd like to take you up on your offer of a lift. Thanks.

Lucius

dani

Post by dani »

Johanna_Tuba wrote:I may cycle actually - should take less than an hour and there's reasonably quiet roads and cycle paths. Anyone want to join me?
Hi Everyone. I am up for cycling too. How about we meet for coffee at 10 in the centre of Bristol? the coffee booth on the island in the centre? and cycle down to the wedding together. Does that sound good? anyone else interested? my no. 07832261151