Christmas Party - 18th december - kuumba centre

for anyone in the orchestra or choir to air views and find out about stuff
jessemorning
Site Admin

Christmas Party - 18th december - kuumba centre

Post by jessemorning »

our annual christmas party will be taking place on december the 18th at the kuumba centre 7pm.
we'll bring our own food and drinks and dress in a colour co-ordinated way. make as much effort as you have time for:
horns and woodwind - yellow food, drinks and costume
strings - brown
rhythm section - red
choir altos and sopranos - green
choir tenors and basses - orange

and a prize for best efforts ofcourse... there will be an awards ceremony please let us know who you think deserves an award. social services committee member banga will be co-ordinating the event so all ideas about how you can help make this amazing to her please (madamebang@gmail.com),or on this forum event.
we'll be needing volunteers to help set up and take down. we're looking at 8-11pm with an hour to set up and take down on either side. family and friends all welcome

BrotherWetlands

Re: Christmas Party - 18th december - kuumba centre

Post by BrotherWetlands »

I'm happy to help with the set-up/pack-down.

Will have to get my thinking cap on regarding a red dish of food - most of my honed recipes come in shades of beige!

Looking forward to it - Ole

Banga

Re: Christmas Party - 18th december - kuumba centre

Post by Banga »

Hi gang,

Please get in touch if you can offer some time or some ideas for our big end of year/christmas party next Thurs! - madamebang@gmail.com

I need volunteers for setting up 7 - 8pm and more volunteers to pack down after (thanks Ole so far!)
Also:
Decor crew needed!
ipod playlists
Award ceremony categories within a context of looking back over the year (so as well as the usual 'the best ..... of 2014 was' categories, silly ones too basically ;) )
Group activities ideas, games ideas, dance competitions????

Also can EVERYONE bring their own plate, cutlery & glass as well as a dish and drink to share.

Many thanks
Banga (Social services) x