paris trip flights

here's a place to discuss specifics
jessemorning
Site Admin

paris trip flights

Post by jessemorning »

this is the quickest way and can cost as little as £125 return. bear in mind the cost of RER to paris from the airport which is about £20 return.

post below if you're flying

Camille-Sop

Re: paris trip flights

Post by Camille-Sop »

Hi there
For those interested by flying to Paris, I've just checked the Easyjet website: Sat 9.50-12.15/Sunday 21.45-22 = £107.98.
Cheaper (from £13) to come back on Monday (19-19.15) though.
Plus the RER (train) to Paris (about 30-40 min)= £15 return.
Total: £123 (or £110 with a return on Monday).

Alto Ruth

Post by Alto Ruth »

Hi all. To let you know - George, Sue S and I booked our flights to Paris yesterday (£96 return) - they had already gone up by a tenner overnight. The combination of times, convenience, price and comfort unfortunately loaded in the flying direction... Anyway our times are:
Sat 25. 9.50 flight to Paris
Mon 27. 19.00 flight back.
Anyone joining us? Rx

Johanna_Tuba

Post by Johanna_Tuba »

Mel, did you say you had some info about taking instruments on easyjet?

jessemorning
Site Admin

Post by jessemorning »

Johanna_Tuba wrote:Mel, did you say you had some info about taking instruments on easyjet?
easyjet say:
Musical instruments are permitted for carriage as Hand Baggage provided that the instrument, including its case, does not exceed 30cm x 120cm x 38cm. Violins, violas, piccolos, flutes, clarinets, bugles and trumpets all fall within these dimensions. Carriage as Hand Baggage is subject to available space in the overhead lockers and strictly at the Captain's discretion. Please note the instrument will be classed as Your one allowed piece of Hand Baggage.

Larger instruments (with the exception of cellos) must be checked in as Hold Luggage, subject to payment of the baggage fee, and cannot weigh more than 32kg.

terryonsax

Post by terryonsax »

Hey guys,

I've just booked my flight into Paris, it definitely doesn't coincide with anyone else due to my working holiday missions!
I'm flying into Paris on the evening of the Wed 22nd and will be working my way up to Amsterdam, via Rotterdam to fly back to Bristol on the 5th of May...

Curse hold luggage!!!

Terry